Friday, July 18, 2014

Photo Friday: Solitude

I know, I know.  It's the middle of summer, everyone's posting pictures of lakes and beaches, while I post a picture of the snow.  What's up with that?

Well, I decided to enter a Friday photo challenge and the theme is solitude. To me, there is nothing more serene that sitting inside with a warm cup of coffee by the crackling fire and watching it snow.  It is so silent and serene.

Solitude - just me, the snow, and my thoughts.  Heavenly.

Many of you are cringing right now of the thought after the winter you've had, but since we are in the midst of a severe drought out west it doesn't hurt to wish for a snow packed winter for us this year.  

Have a great weekend - 
one filled with sunshine, warm weather, and relaxation.

Cyndi
  


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, congratulations! I love the idea house and your
    photos are awesome!
    Creative
    DIY Shelf Safe Your Money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura, it's great to have you stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips