Actually I think coffee tastes wonderful any day!
I recently attended a presentation from a local quality coffee distributor. Along with interesting facts about how coffee is grown, harvested, and sold to the wholesale market, I learned some tips to make a great cup of Jo. (I also learned that most of the procedures I was following were all wrong.).
Here are some of the things I learned:
1) purchase just enough coffee to last for the week.
2) have it ground for your style of coffee maker
3) Keep your coffee in an airtight container in the cupboard or cool dry place - NEVER in
the fridge or freezer -
4) use unfiltered water - the chemicals in the water react to the coffee to enhance the flavor.
5) use at least 2T coffee/6oz water
Soooo, as we head into the weekend, stop by your local coffee shop to have your week's coffee ground and then enjoy that great cup of coffee tomorrow morning as you leisurely read the paper.
Have a great weekend!